If you have come all the way to this page, it means that you are interested in slow fashion products and backpacks. These exclusive Pazeña™ backpacks are hand woven ethically in traditional Zapotec patterns near Oaxaca, Mexico. What is the benefit of slow products? We think they have a feel and look that cannot be duplicated by industrial processes and by producing and selling slow products some vulnerable communities are able to continue living off their valuable ancestral art.
These beautiful creations are limited by the time each takes to create and you will cherish them for years.
- What else is special about these backpacks? They are an exclusive design from Pazeña™. You will never ever misplace or lose your keys again! The keys are easily accessible only by you inside the concealed kangaroo pouch against your back. Use our key fobs for your car keys, house keys, USB drive or coin pouch, or anything else you would need to hang! There is a third elastic key hook inside the main compartment.
- Another nice feature of these backpacks is the large but discrete smartphone pocket with a zipper which makes your cellphone easily accessible to you, but not so much to others, and without having to remove your backpack.
- The open elasticized water-bottle/umbrella/sunglass case pocket is on the other side of the backpack and is also easily accessible. We recommend not putting anything valuable in this pocket.
- These bags are machine-washable (cold water, no dryer) and will not shrink or deform!
- They are available in 16 different colors.